The definition of manhood in today’s culture is constantly changing and being challenged, leaving many with questions and confusion. Join us for Calvary Men’s Retreat, February 2– 3 in the Youth Center, as we study scripture together, exploring the Biblical definition of manhood and how it affects each area of our lives.
We will hear from keynote speakers Andrew Haney, Jim Culbreth and Chase Blankenship and have the opportunity to choose from six breakout sessions. The cost is $15 for the weekend.
We are looking forward to seeing how God will work in our lives this year and hope you can all join us. For questions or more information, contact Terrence Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Men’s Retreat Schedule
Friday, February 2
- 5:30 – Registration / Check-in Opens
- 6:30 – Session 1 Keynote: Biblical Manhood: What Manhood Is Not - Andrew Haney
- 8:00 – Session 2 Keynote: An Example of Biblical Manhood: Character Study Of Paul - Jim Culbreth
- 9:00 – Pizza Fellowship
Saturday, February 3
- 8:30 – Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 – Session 3 Keynote: Let’s Talk Dad: Teaching Sons to Follow Jesus - Chase Blankenship
- 10:30 – Breakout Session 1 (Choose from three sessions)
- 11:15 – Lunch at local restaurants
- 1:00 – Breakout Session 2 (Choose from three sessions)
- 2:00 – Session 4 Keynote: What Now? Practical Application Of Biblical Manhood
Breakout Session Topics
- Manhood in a Gender Fluid Culture – Scott Taylor
- Manhood in Singleness – Caleb Sowers
- The Man at the Altar: Manhood in Marriage – Jason Wagner
- Agree to Disagree: Conflict in the Difference of Opinions – Mike Sowers
- Manhood and Work Ethic – Roger Barker
- Mano e Mano: Man to Man Mentoring and Discipleship – Jim Culbreth