Calvary’s Youth Group exists to glorify God though instruction, worship, and discipleship. We desire for teens to know God personally, love God whole-heartedly, and live for God in every area of life.
- Instruction – We strive to be Bible-centered in our teaching and living.
- Worship – We strive to prepare our hearts for teaching through engaging music.
- Discipleship – We strive to help our teens grow in their spiritual walk through intentional relationships.
- Knowing God – We want our teens to develop a personal relationship with God.
- Loving God – We want our teens to desire God and His Word deeply.
- Living for God – We want our teens to apply what they learn from God in all of areas of life.
What do our weekly gatherings look like?
- Small Groups – We meet Sunday mornings from 9 AM – 10 AM for discussion and discipleship from a Biblical passage or topic and apply it to everyday living.
- Youth Group – We meet on Sunday evenings from 4:45 PM – 6 PM (the Youth Center opens at 4:30 pm). This gathering includes fun activities, worship, and teaching from the Bible.
We typically have one activity per month. We also try to have casual get-togethers from time to time. We are intentional about the purpose of our activities. Every activity will focus on at least one of these descriptions:
- Fun – Fun activities break down barriers and build friendships with leaders and other teens.
- Growth – Growth activities encourage teens to stretch and mature in their walk with God.
- Service – Service activities provide teens with opportunities to meet the needs of others.