Each week as a church family, we focus on one of our missionary families and one of Calvary's ministries for prayer. We also strive to uphold one another in prayer on a daily basis.
Current missionary letters and prayer cards are available at the Missions Wall in the Atrium of the Main Building.
Here's how you can pray for our missionary families now. Pray for their:
- Relationship with God. Pray as they meditate Scripture, pray, follow the Spirit, grow in grace, and overcome Satan and the flesh.
- Physical and emotional well-being. Ask for deliverance from discouragement and loneliness in their spiritual battle.
- Family. Pray for their children's salvation and growth; pray that their family would be a godly role model for others.
- Ability to communicate. Ask God to help them adapt and communicate God's love with those they're seeking to reach.
- City and country of service. Pray for responsiveness among the people with whom the Gospel message is shared.
Follow @calvarymissions on Twitter for missionary prayer requests and ministry.